ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
We are growing at a substantial rate largely due to our amazing product and support offerings. The Solutions team has an overarching goal of supporting the Sales and Success teams to create viable solutions for customers so they can be successful using ActiveCampaign. The core responsibilities relate to assisting Salespeople close more deals and ensuring Success representatives can maximize customer opportunity in the long term.
What your day could consist of:
- Support the Sales, Success and Support teams as a technical resource on calls and in internal meetings
- Consult on 60-80 customer-facing calls per month
- Be an expert in using ActiveCampaign software, available integration options and strategic platform solutions for customer use cases
- Manage the Solutions Escalation queue and reply to tickets in a timely mannerImport and manage the flow of RFPs, Security Questionnaires, and other related documents for internal teams
- Answer questions from RFPs and Security Questionnaires in addition to assigning relevant questions to additional internal stakeholders as needed
- Participate in new hire and ongoing employee training across various topics
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by the team and other internal stakeholders
What you will need:
- Extreme curiosity with a thirst for knowledge and figuring things out
- Self-motivated and always works well autonomously
- A balance of technical and sales acumen
- Effective communication skills and phone presence
- Ability to learn and teach new technical concepts quickly
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find answers with or without clear instructions or documentation
- Deep experience with marketing technology, E-Commerce and integration platforms (ie. Zapier, Segment, Piesync, Salesforce, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) highly preferred
- Strong understanding of APIs and developer-related topics
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.