Associate Solutions Engineer at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring an Associate Solutions Engineer
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Associate Solutions Engineer to help us.
How you’ll help
This is a role that will help elevate sales strategy. We need a solutions engineer who understands how to strategize at various stages in the sales cycle, while also maintaining a deep technical knowledge of our products as well. The role will be responsible for working with Account Managers, Account Executives as well as additional key roles across the Revenue Organization to assist with the creation of proposals, responses to security reviews, and handling technical questions that come from customers. Working alongside Product, Security, and Product Marking teams will be crucial to the success of this role. Activities in this role require attention to detail and quick turnaround times as well as a keen sense of organization and the ability to work crossfuntionally in a collaborative manner.
What you’ll do
RFP Sourcing and Delivery
- Draft and develop strategic proposals in response to RFP requests. You will work alongside Product Marketing to keep content in line with the Jellyvision “voice”, but you will ultimately be responsible for the writing of these materials.
- Seek out additional RFP opportunities and evaluate if they are worth pursuing.
- Meet and succeed success metrics attributed to # of RFPs sourced, completed, closed.
- Manage Security Reviews that come from customers and prospects. You will work with our Security Team, Engineers, and Product team to assist you in these responses.
- Oversee the curation of our Answer Library to ensure it stays organized and updated and help develop additional technical support resources for the Revenue organization.
- Write and articulate concise, clear customer-facing language in response to technical questions that come from customers and prospects.
- Join sales representatives as a technical backup during the sales cycle and speak in a clear manner that works toward building trust and relationship with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional duties and responsibilities as defined by the Sr. Manager, Solutions Engineering
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2-4 years of experience, ideally in technical customer facing roles, for example: 3rd party IT management or technical writing positions.
- Proven track record of technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills: Able to present technical concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders in a way that’s honest, compelling and empathetic.
- Direct client-facing experience: previous success with working directly with large B2B clients.
- This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Solutions Engineering.
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages complexity
- Tech Savvy
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.