About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
What's the Role?
Our Associate VP of Sales are responsible for growing VPs business. The goal is to convert prospects into active referral partners. Phone and email skills are crucial as you will be responsible for building VP’s database, developing monthly events, following up on those events and scheduling business meetings.
If you are a personable, smart, sales focused individual that is driven to win and looking to grow professionally, then the Associate VP of Sales is for you!
- Idea generation and execution to optimize Guaranteed Rate’s relationship and partnership with the realtor community and working with our Events/Marketing Departments.
- Distinguish best referral partners (A), average (B), and potential partners (C)
- Collaborate with VPs in order to grow their business partners through prospecting, farming, and follow up activities.
- Invite referral sources to networking events via email, phone calls, and printed invites.
- Enter VPs referral partners through Guaranteed Rate’s CRM software.
- Create monthly events in collaboration with our Events/Marketing team.
- Responsible to help VPs add value and growth to annual sales volume
- 2-5 years of real world inside sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills over the phone.
- CRM proficient.
- Need to be well versed in Excel and the Microsoft Suite stakeholders, including Guaranteed Rate’s Executive Team, marketing team, technical and product groups, loan officers and real estate agent companies and brokerages.
- Must be able to create trust between realtors and loan officers.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task various systems at once
- Must be comfortable in an outbound sales environment
- Technical acumen a plus
- Proactiveness/desire to learn
- Ability to take constructive criticism positively
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-KH1