Brand Activation Sales Manager, Destini
SPINS Ventures is seeking a Brand Activation Sales Manager to join its growing Destini team.
Who we are.
The team is small. The goals are large.
You better be someone who likes to take charge.
Founded in 2012, Destini revolutionized the way a consumer can search for products by integrating transaction data from over 100,000 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada, making it the #1 Product Locator platform across the U.S. and Canada.
With over 1000 brands using Destini technology today, Destini has been focused on extending it’s product portfolio to launch new solutions leveraging retail transaction data to help brands reach consumers more efficiently and increase sales. These solutions include managing large-scale digital couponing campaigns across the top 60 retailer loyalty programs in the country as well as new product sampling campaigns through 1000+ vending machines through a recent partnership with Vengo.
What you will do.
Destini Global LCC is currently seeking a Brand Activation Sales Manager with an understanding of the grocery industry interested in a hands on experience building a new multi-million dollar boutique service within a rapidly growing SAAS company. The uber passionate Sales Manager will be accountable for expanding the client roster and increasing sales of digital couponing and sampling campaign services alongside the Director of Brand Activation.
- Prospective client email and phone outreach (leveraging existing client relationships where possible)
- Facilitating sales presentations (mostly via webinar)
- Client & Sales lead pipeline and status within internal CRM
- Generating client campaign proposals and contracts
- Submitting approved campaign orders into internal publishing engine
- Coordination with our Brand Activation couponing and sampling partners
- Reviewing campaign summary reports
- Consulting brands on campaign performance and insights
What you bring.
- Ability to multi-task like a BOSS
- You’re extremely likable and trustworthy to build instant trust with clients on phone calls
- You’re self-motivated and always ready to break new milestones. The Destini team is unapologetically ambitious.
- A minimum of two-years sales experience required, preferably selling to “cold leads” (experience selling couponing or media campaigns. Experience selling software as a service is a plus!)
- Hunger for success and willing to work both smart and hard to achieve goals
- Experience using CRM systems
- You’re super organized and HIGHLY detailed oriented
- You are upbeat, energetic and positive, outgoing, charismatic
- A craving time on stage to present and perform to clients
- You possess professional communication skills, with the ability to write friendly, clear, eloquent emails and conduct numerous daily phone calls with ease
- You are a stellar communicator – both in writing, in person and via phone
- You’re not afraid to ask questions
- A passion for and experience in the food industry a plus!
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.