Our growing Product team is looking for a Business Analyst to help research, plan, design, and develop new products that expand the FourKites Insights offering, which encompasses elements of analytics, benchmarking and proactive recommendations to reduce costs and create value in our customers’ supply chains. This role will report directly to the Insights Product Manager. The ideal candidate has previous consulting or similar analytical experience, with strong communication, presentation, and data visualization skills.
- Gather and document customer requirements to assist the Product Manager in building new features, products or data fields
- Create visualizations or low fidelity mockups to facilitate new product ideation and feedback from customers
- Lead data investigations and analyses for various purposes, such as marketing collateral, business cases, publications, etc.
- Assist in the creation of user surveys and feedback mechanisms with the Customer Experience PM for product feedback
- Drive the tracking and analysis of product usage to identify trends, bottlenecks, user funnels, etc.
- Support product, engineering, QA, and data science colleagues for ad hoc projects as needed by the team
- Analyze data quality underlying the products and assist the team in any required data cleansing efforts
- Assist the Go-to-Market Manager in documenting, training, and educating internal stakeholders and external users on the solutions developed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Business Administration or comparable analytical field
- 2 years of experience in business analysis, data analysis or management consulting
- Experience in supply chain operations is a plus
- Ability to research complex problems and identify potential solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.