Redstone is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining creation of esoteric alternative asset classes. The fintech disruptor dismantled the MBS ecosystem, streamlining it with a digital platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting approval processes. Redstone's growing MBS partner network includes institutional and retail investors, forward flow partners, brokerages and mortgage lenders.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking a Business Development Associate to join the Sales and Operations team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role impacting the growth of the organization. This role will be working with Redstone’s network of partners with dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy for all of Redstone’s products. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare and communicate performance narratives to senior leadership
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly-motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.