Business Development Associate
We are looking for an Business Development Associate/Inside Sales Rep who embodies our culture and is capable of initiating new opportunities within targeted prospective clients. If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast moving digital transformation space, are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
This person will report directly to an Enterprise Business Development Executive and collaborate with Marketing and Practice leadership, to develop new qualified leads.
- Proactively target, identify and communicate with prospective new clients from targeted account lists
- Grow pipeline value of high quality sales leads
- Generate appointments for Business Development Executives to meet with potential customers with a defined need
- Cold call directors and senior executives
- Providing analysis and research, including compiling prospect backgrounds and performing competitive analysis
- Follow up and assist in lead qualification process for inbound enquiries from prospective customers
- Introduce prospects and customers to our offerings, including experience design (UI/UX), digital engineering (e-commerce, web, mobile development), strategy (digital transformation), and audience management (interactive marketing, email campaigns, SMS/push)
- Support and manage the development of proposals, presentations and prospect communications
- Manage opportunity pipeline data in the firm’s CRM system
- Collaborate with marketing on content, campaigns, and outreach
- Collaborate with practice leaders in experience design, technology, analytic, strategy and marketing to develop estimates and proposals
- 2-3 years previous experience in an inside sales role within a consulting or digital agency
- Excellent sales prospecting skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s (e.g., leads generated, qualified meetings scheduled, TCV revenue from personally generated leads)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with prospective client contacts
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description