Did you know that only half of patients take their medications as prescribed? This issue of poor medication adherence causes 30-50% of treatment failures and up to $300 billion of avoidable costs annually in the United States. Our mission is to reduce the burden of non-adherence with best-in-class technology.
Since 2016, Groove Health has been committed to improving the lives of patients managing a chronic disease. Through our AI-powered digital platform, we’re making it easy for patients to stay on track with their medications while delivering value for health insurers and hospital systems.
Our team members share a passion for building beautiful technology and driving innovation in healthcare – we obsess over the patient experience. Together we strive to make a difference in the lives of others. Join us today!
About the Role
Groove Health is looking for a highly motivated, energetic Business Development Associate to join our growing company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for researching, prospecting, and leading engaging conversations with potential Groove Health clients. This role focuses heavily on outbound prospecting and moving potential clients through our sales pipeline. You will be reaching out to health insurance companies and hospital systems to pitch our digital platform and determine which accounts we should focus on. You’ll also work closely with other team members to identify new ways to achieve success with these challenging accounts.
We’re looking for candidates who are self-starters, competitive, and excited about solving problems for customers. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of B2B sales experience and is ready for the next step in their sales career. Previous experience selling healthcare software is strongly preferred.
- Drive lead generation by identifying qualified leads at healthcare enterprises
- Build our sales pipeline by setting meetings with qualified contacts
- Gather discovery information by making 50+ calls per week to identify target companies’ needs and objectives
- Conduct live product demonstrations to showcase the value of our platform
- Manage deal execution by getting prospects to the next stage of the buyer journey
- Attend conferences and tradeshows to promote our products and meet with prospects
- Utilize HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools with proficiency
- Use online resources to understand customers’ pain points and work to solve them
- Work with your team and other departments to maximize sales
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of sales experience in a B2B sales environment; experience in healthcare strongly preferred
- Comfortable talking to executives on the phone and in person
- Ability to learn about our software and lead demos of our software
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Groove Health Perks
- A growing company with an exciting work environment
- Health insurance benefits
- 401k benefits
- Paid time off, including sick days and holidays
- Casual dress code
- Located in the Loop (easy commute)
- Help make a difference in the lives of patients managing a chronic disease!
Groove Health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.