Business Development Coordinator
Are you energized by engaging with new people? Are you driven by starting conversations and chasing after prospective clients? One North is looking for a passionate and persistent BD Coordinator to manage the earlier portions of a sales cycle as well as provide direct sales support to One North’s Account Team. Your day to day? Churning up awareness, excitement and interest for One North’s extra-ordinary services and the wonderful people who work here. Your target? High-end professional services and those within the broader B2B space.
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for One North’s services.
• Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of opportunities.
• Respond to prospective client requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Must have at least 1-4 years of experience selling consulting services and/or selling digital marketing, creative, strategic and technical services.
• Should have an in depth knowledge of prospecting & selling strategies, development of proposals and working in a team environment.
• Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to exceed sales quotas.
• Ability to leverage strong written and verbal communication to generate interest with an executive audience via email, phone, webinars, content marketing and general sales activity in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors and the One North team.
• Comfortable dynamically matching our capabilities with the prospective client’s needs.