Business Development- Director of Client Solutions
Eved was founded in 2010 by technology entrepreneur, Talia Mashiach, with the aspirations of creating a platform that automates the buying and selling for events. She saw a problem with a $770 billion industry muddled with manual, outdated processes that were hindering the most powerful asset to a company: human connections. Today, Eved is still growing with more than $300 million in event commerce running through it and continues to strive to bridge the gap between a company’s procurement, event planners, finance and suppliers to improve event quality. As a tech-startup company, we offer a close-knit working environment that fosters collaboration while stresses independence in the workplace. Talia’s passion for Eved and its potential to automate an entire industry is contagious as the entire staff is committed to making sure every day the event industry takes a step in the right direction. We not only offer a product that will improve event quality but we are providing a new culture of change, technology and efficiency. With Eved specifically, you will be able to work with Fortune 100 companies, network, have the opportunity to acquire equity and most importantly advance your career.
- Develop and execute prospecting strategies for prospective clients from an assigned list of accounts
- Achieve the assigned accountability quotas.
- Must take lead in a team selling environment
- Become a product expert and conduct product demos of our procure to pay software
- Work closely with the team to enhance tools such as sales decks, ROI calculators, proposals, business cases etc.
- Work closely with Implementation, Customer Success and Account Directors to determine best practices and help sales integrate those suggestions into the sales process
- Produce business cases and proposals in the agreed upon format that reflect the client’s scope of work for each sales opportunity.
- Maintain proper reports as directed by the sales organization.
- Gather competitive intelligence.
- Others, as assigned.
Qualifications & Skill Set Required
- A high drive, self-starter who’s willing to problem solve
- Excellent understanding and ability to use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Lucid Chart a plus, but can be taught
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions and ideas
- A friendly attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Board room presence
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong presence, confident in customer facing role
- Polished presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with, at times, minimal structure
- Be an excellent team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of sales experience to executive level clients
- SAAS experience into Fortune 500 companies
- Experience and network in Pharma is extremely helpful