Business Development Lead at SMS Assist
- Manage the lead generation team by removing barriers, building creative new sales tactics, and implementing growth strategies.
- Own of the growth and development for our Sales Development Representatives.
- Conduct day to day performance management of Sales Development Representatives, including but not limited to delivering performance reviews, conducting any performance-related conversations, and follow up conversations.
- Ownership of monitoring and driving sales metrics, including reporting this information regularly to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Customer Service – Advanced
- Verbal Communication – Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork – Advanced
- Relationships – Advanced
- Negotiation – Advanced
- Analysis -- Advanced
- Process Orientation – Advanced
- Prioritization – Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Proven track record of success coaching and developing a sales team
- Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, with the ability to foster team members’ professional development and cultivate future leaders
Ability to create long lasting customer relationships by solving customer problems
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
People Management Skills
- Proficient in all people management processes, including recruitment, performance management and reward
- Proficient in building, growing and developing a team; including department structure design and resourcing
- Proficient in coaching and developing individual team members to reach their potential
- Proficient in engaging a team through communication, processes, personal impact and influence
- 2-4 years of experience in a Sales Leadership position, preferably with a FM software/SaaS product
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Industry knowledge and experience preferred
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.