Business Development Leader
Business Development Leader
Signal is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to build out our strategic partnerships to power our Addressable Media Solutions offering from Chicago. Reporting to our COO, you’ll build and nurture our strategic relationships. You’re someone who lives and breathes relationship development, value creation and proposition development for partners, is as tenacious as they come and has an infectious will to succeed. Significant data driven marketing/advertising experience is a must.
So, what would you be doing?
- Source, manage and grow some of our largest and most strategic partnerships with ecosystem partners.
- Expand and deepen our partner relationships while strengthening the Signal strategic position.
- Bring marketplace expertise and experience to grow our ID development strategy by deep discovery and evaluation of opportunistic ID sources and possible data monetization goals and objectives.
- Oversee and carry through strategic and large deal coordination and development.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- What do we need from you?
- Relevant experience and an understanding of Signal's competitive landscape. You have five years of Marketing Data, Digital Media and or Marketing Technology account development or business development experience.
- Proven experience developing strategic alliances and complex partnerships.
- You are a positive and collaborative force.
- Great communicator, great issue resolver.
- You have deep knowledge of business relationship principles.
- Flexibly adapt to changing industry conditions.
- You seriously love what you do and yearn to help us evolve and thrive. Your enthusiasm is infectious.
- An articulate speaker and writer.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, analyze and resolve issues.
- Be a proven relationship/team builder. Your colleagues (including direct reports) speak of your abilities in hushed, reverential tones.
- You are already based in Chicago.
- A degree needed.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.