Business Development Manager, Financial Institutions at CCC Information Services
Job Description SummaryAs a Business Development Manager, you will be accountable for building market position by identifying, developing, defining, closing and maintaining business relationships within the automotive financial/lender market. This is a brand new strategic role created to identifying sales pipeline, cultivating contacts, driving solution discussions, defining sales plans and delivering pipeline conversions. Also, you will be responsible for ongoing customer relationships, as well as collaborating with product management and other key stakeholders to ensure effective product, pricing and positioning for the market.
- Pipeline development- Identify and cultivate contacts within lender markets.
- Navigating key stakeholder relationships within the captive financing industry.
- Strong existing relationships within the financial/lender market.
- You’ll be able to identify key decision makers within automotive financing companies & financial service institutions related to lien releases.
- Success selling software solutions to enterprise level decision makers within the auto lending / financial services space.
- Develop and maintain sales strategies/plans to achieve penetration/revenue goals.
- Product Evangelist – lead strategic value discussions with prospects/partners.
- Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally.
- Track and report on pipeline status and conversion rates.
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead negotiation though contracting.
- Foster and maintain ongoing partner relationships post implementation.
- Identify market opportunities and collaborate with product management to drive enhanced market value.
- Deliver on sales, revenue and assigned objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent area of study is required.
- 5+ years of proven sales/ prospecting experience.
- Highly Sales oriented with proven skills in selling to customer needs and closing.
- Financial/banking knowledge/ experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Positive, energetic, roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter with the ability to build relationships with decision makers and all levels of an organization.
- Willing to travel 35%-50%.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!