If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewRecently Motorola Solutions has expanded our Video portfolio. It is this portfolio that will house the latest and greatest technologies associated with AI-powered solutions for video security, access control and mission-critical communications.
Reporting to the Vice President of Commercial Accounts, NA of Avigilon Corporation (“Avigilon”), the Business Development Manager – Gaming - North America holds a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient. The core objective of this position is to deepen relationships within Multi-National/Super-Regional partners and End-Users ultimately driving increased Avigilon content and sales nationally through assigned partner channel(s).
- Identify key surveillance market influencers, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the superiority and utility of our products.
- Create, nurture and respond to sales opportunities and close sales orders within accounts assigned.
- Create, manage, and maintain sales pipelines with assigned accounts.
- Promote and sell Avigilon’s products and services through direct customer contact within the assigned geographic territory and accounts.
- Create maintain, and execute business plans for assigned accounts and strategic alliances.
- Create and execute marketing plans for assigned accounts, includes marketing campaigns, tradeshows, and any marketing programs related to the course of business with assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships at Executive level with all assigned accounts.
- Service and maintain created partner programs for assigned accounts.
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly, with discipline, track sales activities with all channel partner and end user opportunities using Avigilon’s Salesforce.com lead and project tracking software database.
- Oversee and manage the sale of Avigilon products and services within the assigned accounts.
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
- Attend tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty within the Avigilon booth at various marketing events as determined necessary.
- The Business Development Manager – Gaming - North America shall have the responsibility to cover the following territory:
- Gaming - North America
- Frequent travel will be required during the execution of the duties of the Business Development Manager – Gaming - North America.
- Avigilon may allocate such additional or other duties of work as informed to the Business Development Manager – Gaming - North America by the Vice President of Commercial Accounts, NA from time to time as necessary to meet the needs of the business of Avigilon.
- 4+ years of experience in one of the following, Sales, Engineering, Video or Surveillance
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.