Business Development Manager, Walmart at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Business Development Manager, Walmart. This position is located in
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a healthy pipeline of new potential partnerships and opportunities in the CPG vertical, specifically within the Northwest AR supplier community
- Assist in the scheduling of client meetings, key follow ups and the development of sales/marketing presentations for potential and existing partners
- Own the proposal development process in collaboration with the VP, Business Development and manage the end to end onboarding and launch execution with new partners and internal teams
- Maintain direct and active relationships with business partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Leverage data to gain better understanding of existing and potential partner’s businesses
- Utilize market data, consumer trends and all applicable research to inform approaches to new business development
- Build strong working relationships with internal Fetch stakeholders, specifically within the Business Development, Partner Development and Business Intelligence teams
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics (internal and external) and business trends as they relate to business partners, potential clients, incentive platforms and the broader CPG industry
- Reports goals, plans and progress to the VP, Business Development and CRO
- Previous experience in selling and client engagements in the CPG vertical
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving/decision-making and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Comfort working with data, visualizations and spreadsheets and communicating findings
- Ability to work at strategic, operational, tactical and customer-facing levels
- Thought leader that has the ability to confidently share their vision to all audiences
- Track record of building consultative relationships and creative solutions that allow partners to unlock the full potential of their brands
- Demonstrated record of execution, accomplishment, tracking and post-mortem analysis
- Passionate about innovation and the impacting the shopper journey