Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
We are looking for an analytical, driven professional with strong business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and a desire to scale a growing business development team to join Fusion as the Business Development Manager, Corporate. The Business Development Manager, Corporate oversees a team of inbound BDRs who generate new business and cultivate leads for the Account Executive teams. Responsible for overseeing day-to-day processes of the Corporate BDR Team including:
- Recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, and training new employees
- Guiding BDRs to focus their call-out activities in the right segments, to the right target audience, with the right messaging.
- Coach new team members on successful tactics in business development, including prospect research, cadence execution, and lead prioritization.
- Providing recommendations for improvement to existing prospecting strategies, email templates and phone scripts.
- Manage team prospecting content (email templates, snippets, phone scripts, etc) in our sales enablement platform (Salesloft).
- Work with the Senior Director, Business Development to develop consistent reporting to Fusion executive management.
- Work with the Senior Director, Business Development to recommend and execute program improvements.
- Drive Corporate BDRs to achieve quarterly quota of both appointments and qualified opportunity pipeline.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2 - 4 years managing a lead generation team
- Previous inbound and outbound lead generation experience
- Proven track record of lead gen goal attainment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Hands-on experience with sales enablement platform, Salesloft highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, written, and verbal communication skills
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.