Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for actively prospecting and driving partnership growth for Avant’s consumer lending business across all US products within key industry verticals such as home improvement, healthcare, referral partners and affinity groups. Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, the primary focus of the role will be to target and secure strategic partnerships with large partners that result in new customer acquisition channels.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work and the ability to quickly identify qualified prospects and forge relationships with key decision makers that result in win-win partnerships. This person will deliver new partnership deals to the partnership development team which will nurture and grow the partnership on a day to day basis following launch.
What you do at Avant:
- Actively drive prospecting and partnership growth for Avant’s consumer lending business within key industry verticals such as home improvement, healthcare, referral partners and affinity groups
- Target and secure agreements with large strategic partners that result in new customer loan acquisition channels for Avant
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with strategic partner executives and key decision makers
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments including legal, compliance, product, technology and operations
- Conduct research on prospects, industries, competitors, organizations and conferences; create RFPs/proposals, market analyses and other business development efforts to drive loan volume
- Analyze industry, legal, and business publications to remain aware of trends that may impact the channel and to identify promotional opportunities
- Develop and presents reporting that shows tracking against key KPIs and benchmark analysis against competitors
- Run point on other ad hoc projects as needed
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of sales and/or business development experience
- Ability to solve challenging problems while meeting tight deadlines
- Proven analytical ability, leadership, and business impacting results required
- Experience selling into banking, consumer finance, start-up and/or tech environments preferred
- Communicates effectively with internal departments
- Willingness to travel
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.