Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager you will be supporting Account Executives by profiling, prospecting, and securing new sales meetings. We are looking for sales-minded individuals that are eager to learn while gaining invaluable sales experience. Unlimited Career advancement will be awarded to those Business Development Managers who exceed the responsibilities of the role.
UrbanBound helps our clients design and deploy a proven, modern employee relocation program that is then delivered through our award-winning digital platform. To date we have saved companies millions in taxes & expenses associated with moving employees; all while providing a noticeably better experience. Our clients, who range from VC-backed start-ups to the Fortune 50, view UrbanBound as a necessary strategy for their overall talent management. We believe in an inclusive workplace that offers top performers from all backgrounds the opportunity to collaborate and grow their career.
- Understand and execute UrbanBound’s client acquisition sales strategy
- Profile, qualify and prospect into organizations for new business
- Set a minimum of 4 initial meetings per week
- Build prospecting lists, find new contacts, update SalesForce
- Prepare and execute email and marketing campaigns
- Develop relationships with Human Resource and Relocation Departments
- College Degree Preferred
- Prior Sales/Call Center Experience a plus
- Demonstrated job stability
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Coachable and eager to learn