Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
10th Magnitude is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Cloud-Scale Custom Application Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. A member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, 10th Magnitude is headquartered in Chicago and rapidly expanding across the central US.
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a remarkable organization. Be a part of the Business Development team at one of the top Azure shops in the country. As one of Microsoft’s top cloud partners, we are helping organizations around the globe migrate mission critical systems into the cloud, adopt DevOps tools/processes, and build cutting edge cloud applications.
We are a leader and in cloud business solutions as we are expanding nationally and are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive and sell complex business solutions in the cloud. This opportunity offers the ability for high earning potential and growth within a rapidly growing organization.
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process, working closely with the 10th Magnitude delivery team (initial lead inquiry, qualification of opportunities, requirements gathering, project scope definition, effort estimation, proposal development, SOW creation, contract negotiation and closing
- Maintain key business relationships with existing clients and channels
- Pre-sales activities such as consulting with clients to determine their technology requirements
- Preparation of proposals, response to tenders delivery of presentations
- Provide clients with an understanding of 10th Magnitude as a company and articulate its value added Azure service offerings, as well as its broader capabilities
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Products and technologies
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience and relationship management at all levels
- 5+ years of selling complex IT managed/professional services for within a consulting company
- 5+ years of experience with software solution sales
- Responsible for generating sales in excess of $2M per year
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with written communication
- Discernable passion for solving business and technology challenges with cutting edge technologies
Read Full Job Description