Business Development - Payments at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Primary purpose is to proactively sell CCC's Digital Payments Platform to the Insurance eco system including auto and casualty insurance, auto manufacturers, collision repair and the parts industry. We are looking for a "hunter" to work closely with the Vice President of Business Development to help drive growth and business targets. This will be achieved by accelerating business targets in existing non-CCC clients' business, as well expansion into new buying centers and close interaction with internal and external partners. Insurers are seizing the opportunity to digitize and accelerate the "last mile" settlements process and we are looking for a motivated sales executive with solution selling skills to articulate this digital transformation. This includes pipeline development leveraging marketing programs, email campaigns, cold calling, account expansion.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible to generate and engage with the business partners to build new business.
- Meet sales, revenue and assigned objectives
- Help develop and implement an overall strategic plan for the assigned accounts
- Identify and qualify opportunities. Create a pipeline report to track sales cycle
- Maintain and grow key account relationships
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction through coordinated effort within the entire organization.
- Implement required sales process for each national account
- Liaison between client and our company
- The NAM is the "client advocate" and point of contact for each account
- Bachelor's Degree and or Master's preferred
- 5-8 years' experience developing new value propositions for new products and success in new product introduction is required
- Ambitious candidate with a strong service orientation and a passion for growth
- Energetic, roll-up-the-sleeves self-starter with the ability to build relationships with decision makers in large Fortune 500 companies
- The candidate must be an strategic thinker, who manages priorities effectively, and has a deep understanding of technical, business, and industry knowledge
- This person is adept at driving and acceptingaccountability
- This individual will work in a strong team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization
- Extensive experience operating at senior management levels is required
- Strong personal and professional ethical values, impeccable integrity and the energy level necessary to match the demands of this position
- Familiarity with consultative analytics a plus
About the company's Commitment to its employees:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.