Business Development Pursuit Manager
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager who has specialized in pursuit and bid work. They will support our sales team and focus on managing and expediting the pursuit process. This role will serve as a leader within a highly motivated, multidisciplinary team to define and present solutions for client and prospective clients. This individual should have a clear understanding of the software development lifecycle and have experience working on client proposals. The best candidate will have a bias for action and bring a positive energy to the team!
- Work with the business development team to shape and produce proposals for complex sales opportunities.
- Understand client requirements, objectives and other activities associated with the pursuit process.
- Manage internal and external communications and collaboration with team members.
- Evaluate requirements and gather materials from multidisciplinary teams to help define a shared vision and value proposition messaging.
- Work with pursuit team members to prepare collateral such as storyboards and presentations.
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on.
- Facilitate pursuit retrospectives to apply learnings to process improvement.
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning.
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of business development experience focused on bid and proposal work
- 3+ years of experience working in a consulting and/or agency environment
- Experience creating client proposals for digital marketing services
- Exposure to a wide variety of management techniques including Scrum, XP, Lean, Agile, Waterfall, and/or PMI/PMBOK
- Worked with multiple proposal teams simultaneously, consisting of 4 to 8 people
- Experience in Confluence/JIRA, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint
- A strong digital DNA with knowledge of concepts such as Digital Transformation, Digital User Experience, e-commerce, Conversion Optimization, Visual Design, and Search (SEO/SEM).
- A basic understanding of web technologies, including: networking, hardware, software, and security
Read Full Job Description