Business Development Pursuit Manager
- Work with the business development team to shape and produce proposals for complex sales opportunities.
- Understand client requirements, objectives and other activities associated with the pursuit process.
- Manage internal and external communications and collaboration with team members.
- Evaluate requirements and gather materials from multidisciplinary teams to help define a shared vision and value proposition messaging.
- Work with pursuit team members to prepare collateral such as storyboards and presentations.
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on.
- Facilitate pursuit retrospectives to apply learnings to process improvement.
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning.
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of business development experience focused on bid and proposal work
- 3+ years of experience working in a consulting and/or agency environment
- Experience creating client proposals for digital marketing services
- Exposure to a wide variety of management techniques including Scrum, XP, Lean, Agile, Waterfall, and/or PMI/PMBOK
- Worked with multiple proposal teams simultaneously, consisting of 4 to 8 people
- Experience in Confluence/JIRA, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint
- A strong digital DNA with knowledge of concepts such as Digital Transformation, Digital User Experience, e-commerce, Conversion Optimization, Visual Design, and Search (SEO/SEM).
- A basic understanding of web technologies, including: networking, hardware, software, and security