DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and creative professionals? This is a team that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas.
In support of our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an upbeat Business Development Representative (BDR). This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiates the relationship between the DialogTech and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research. Successful BDRs have moved into almost every department in the company, and most often continue their careers on our sales or account management teams.
So, what will you be doing?
- Conducting strategic outbound messaging activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists and marketing campaigns.
- Building and encouraging customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects problems to determine how DialogTech’s solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and growing industry/product knowledge and acuity to position DialogTech’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and improve prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in Salesforce.com and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
What you can bring to DialogTech:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is preferred
- 1+ years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A multifaceted “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in a constantly evolving, ambitious environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 11 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.