Business Development Representative (Chicago, IL)
SpotMe is a global technology and service provider with the vision of transforming meetings and inspiring event participants. For the past decade our team has delivered apps and interactive engagement solutions for thousands of events and millions of participants around the world. With our industry unparalleled experience, we have not only built the most robust event app but also the most comprehensive solution suite on the market. We are young, hard-working, profitable, hungry, not backed by venture capitalists and proud to propel our company to the next level.
To accelerate our growth, we are recruiting Business Development Representatives who will represent and promote our company to new potential customers in a responsive and proactive way. You will responsible for sourcing new revenue-generating opportunities, as well as running business development campaigns. You will receive extensive business development coaching for targeted customer demos and visits, executive-level sales pitches and enterprise proposals. You will be discovering the multi-faceted SpotMe industry solutions, ranging from healthcare to financial services.
In order to gain sufficient product knowledge, live and breathe SpotMe values for meetings and bring thorough expertise to customers, you will be embedded in the SpotMe event production team for an initial 1-month experience. At the same time, you will receive intensive Business Development training from seasoned team members.
This position is meant for candidates with growth perspective, looking to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, global company.
- Put our product in front of as many prospective customers as possible – corporate clients, agencies and channel partners, relentlessly pitch SpotMe unique value proposition to them and win new business
- Increase market share and dynamically contribute to position SpotMe as the #1 event app company
- Conduct daily demonstrations with new clients over the phone or face to face; deliver at least 50 demonstrations to potential clients per quarter
- Contribute to complex pitches and RFPs in partnership with the rest of the team
- Navigate and close enterprise deals that involve many stakeholders with financial, technology and legal intricacies
- Take advantage of our platform strengths and play it to win on the competitive US market
- Effectively manage stakeholders throughout the sales process to build loyalty and advocacy
- Contribute to marketing/sales related materials