Business Development Representative - Entry Level Sales
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add to grow our Sales Team. We are currently looking for Business Development Representatives to join the team. These individuals will be responsible for proactive outbound appointment setting. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the demo stage.We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunity.
As the Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building prospecting lists
- Setting qualified appointments for Senior Account Executives
- Partnering with Senior Account Executives to gain sales techniques and learning best practices
- Consistently meet or exceed goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Be Driven: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and build world-class relationships with each customer. You want to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story to all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent and eager to answer questions while embracing the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Business Development Representative candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Pathological optimism and a can't-lose attitude, with a healthy dose of reality thrown in
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be looking to pursue a career path that aligns with our Sales Career Progression Plan
- A Bachelor's degree