Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. We are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will help contribute to our continued growth by supporting our Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated, individual to join an extremely successful sales team within a rapidly growing organization! There is a direct path of advancement to an Account Executive role after a successful performance as a BDR.
- Uncover, qualify and build the sales opportunity pipeline
- Source and target new customers by cold calling via phone and email
- Employ creative lead generation tactics to uncover potential sales prospects
- Qualify leads by connecting with potential clients and identifying decision makers at the Executive and C-level
- Gain commitment from prospects to virtually meet with an Account Executive via a web-based presentation to demo our product
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong desire to gain hands-on sales experience including effective targeting, lead generation, and relationship development
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- High-energy, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and approach
- Ability to quickly learn complex subjects and communicate them in a simple manner
Perks & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive and robust benefits through BCBS IL including telemedicine and mental health resources, and Principal Dental, Vision coverage
- 401k and company match which vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- On demand learning and development courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Product and industry training
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Recent Community Recognition:
- Built in Chicago's 2020 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability