We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with strong business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and a desire for a fast-track career in sales to join Fusion as a Business Development Representative (BDR). In this role, you will be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic, and strategic sales team, and you will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers, in order to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Our BDR role is a critical role for us that will allow you to build a strong foundation that will help open doors to new internal career development opportunities.
Specifically, you will:
- Create and prioritize strategic account and contact lists within our CRM (Salesforce).
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails, exceeding an established weekly activity minimum.
- Present Fusion to potential customers, identifying their needs and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and Fusion's Account Executives
- Stay current with Fusion's evolving suite of products and services
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunity pipeline (number of opportunities and total pipeline value) and closed business.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, growth marketing, product management, design, operational roles, or strategy consulting.
- At least 2-3 years of product marketing or go-to-market. Experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred.
- Experience working in tandem with product teams on product launches, from product ideation to post-launch optimization.
- Familiarity executing content plans cross-functionally with Product, PR/Comms, Sales Enablement, Brand, Digital, and Social in support of a GTM plan.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and distill for different audience segments in the form of written, verbal, and creative collateral.
- Experience with win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, market segmentation, persona analysis, and customer journey mapping.
- Proficiency working closely with sales teams.
- Experience defining product positioning and messaging for technology-based solutions
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.