Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.If so, we believe you'll find our Sales Development Representative opening to be an awesome opportunity.
We are looking for talented, passionate, and motivated individuals to join our team as Business Development Representatives (BDR). As a Business Development Representative, you'll play a key role in our sales efforts through the outbound pursuit of qualified leads resulting in product demos and ultimately sales for the company.
- Prioritize leads and research targeted prospects that align with successful Spark Hire clients to generate net new opportunities
- Partner with Sales Leadership and experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline by way of qualified product demonstrations while developing your skills
- Become a subject matter expert on the Spark Hire Ideal Client Profile to tailor all communication
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of booked and completed product demonstrations
- Develop industry and product knowledge to move through leads more quickly
- Lead by example attitude, aptitude and execution
- Onus to collaborate and actively idea-share to multiply your success throughout the team
- Previous experience in sales or other related fields
- Being coachable
- Unrelenting competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- 6mo-2 years prior outbound sales experience a plus
- Software sales experience a plus
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Polished communication and writing skills
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.