Location: Chicago (Hybrid)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firm, Global Immigration Associates, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it's needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We're a fast-growing, award-winning technology company , a leader in our space, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
As a Business Development Representative you will help to contribute to our continued growth by supporting our fun and dynamic Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated, individual to join an extremely successful sales team within a rapidly growing organization! There is a direct path of advancement to an Account Executive role after a successful performance as a BDR.
As our Business Development Representative, your key responsibilities will include:
- Uncover, qualify and build the sales opportunity pipeline
- Source and target new customers by cold calling via phone and email
- Apply creative lead generation tactics to uncover potential sales prospects
- Qualify leads by connecting with potential clients and identifying decision makers at the Executive and C-level
- Gain commitment from prospects to virtually meet with an Account Executive via a web-based presentation to demo our product
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using Salesforce.com
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant sales experience or natural flair for honest sales, with integrity
- Strong desire to gain hands-on sales experience including effective targeting, lead generation, and relationship development
- Excellent written + verbal communication, and presentation skills
- High-energy, results-oriented personality with a positive attitude and approach
- Ability to quickly learn complex subjects and communicate them in a simple manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors.You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.