Business Development Representative
ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers. With our SaaS platform, we help businesses go beyond marketing automation to optimize their customers’ experiences.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the BDR team executes outbound prospecting and creates opportunities to pass on to the closing sales teams. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and extremely self-motivated.
On this team, we value putting our customers first. We obsess over the customer, and believe that a remarkable customer experience starts with heart, intuition, curiosity, play, guts, and taste. At ActiveCampaign, this customer experience begins with our front-line sales teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Researching and generating new leads through cold calls and emails
- Working with leadership to design target and call strategy
- Executing 60+ outbound calls/day or equivalent talk time
- Running discovery calls with prospects to understand business needs and qualify opportunities
- Seamlessly book meetings and transition opportunities to the closing sales team
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in outbound selling, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space
- Ability to efficiently react to a significant number of emails, chats & phone calls per day
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to collaborate with others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree preferred
- We want genuine people. Let robots be robotic, we want our humans to be human.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description