Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Where sports, technology and food meet. Our purpose is to enhance the gameday experience through in-venue mobile ordering. The FanFood App allows fans to either order their concessions from the comfort of their seat and get notified when their order is ready for pick-up or to get concessions delivered directly to their seat.
We take pressure off long concession lines, help grow business in a profitable manner by optimizing in-venue online ordering performance and increase revenue for sports teams and concession operators.
FanFood is a nationwide app executing events on a daily basis through our partnerships in the following sports segments: Amphitheaters, Golf Courses, High Schools, International Raceways, Minor League Baseball Affiliates, MLS Soccer Clubs, NCAA Basketball Teams, NCAA Football Teams, and Youth Sports Complexes. Join FanFood and become an integral piece in enhancing the fan experience throughout the sports and live entertainment industries.
Clichéd startup office fully equipped with comfy chairs, white boards and bottomless espresso, located in the heart of River North
FanFood is a venture-backed, rapidly growing, Chicago-based technology startup seeking hungry and energetic Business Development Representative to join our sales team. As an integral part of the sales cycle, you will support and work cross functionally with sales leadership, marketing and operations teams. In this role you will drive new leads as well as deliver and communicate demo and value proposition content to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Proactively target, identify and communicate with prospective new clients from targeted account lists
- Grow pipeline value of high quality sales leads
- Nurture and follow up on warm leads to secure meetings (SQLs) for assigned sales executives
- Effectively collaborate with assigned sales executives to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximize opportunities and sales activity within specific territories
- Successfully identify, qualify and close qualified prospects for meetings with sales executives; overcome objections through consultative approach
- Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI’s and monthly quota of Sales Qualified Leads and Sales Accepted Leads
- Track and manage activities, meetings and opportunities in the company’s CRM system
- Follow up and assist in lead qualification process for inbound enquiries from prospective customers
- Support and manage the development of proposals, presentations and prospect communications
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Excellent sales prospecting skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s (e.g., leads generated, qualified meetings scheduled)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with prospective client contacts
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred; or equivalent experience
- Coachability - open to new ideas and feedback and constantly looking to improve your skills
- Competitive market salary, commissions based on market performance, and stock options based on experience
- Employee healthcare coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sales contests & team events
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
FanFood provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FanFood complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.