Business Development Representative
Keeper is a Cyber Security company offering password manager applications and digital vaults that stores website passwords, financial information and other sensitive documents, using 256-bit AES encryption, zero-knowledge architecture, and two-factor authentication.
The Business Development Representative will play a key role in identifying and qualifying sales leads for Keeper’s national team of inside and field sales representatives. In this position you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to implement and expand a lead generation program targeting commercial markets for Cyber Security opportunities. The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years previous experience in direct sales preferably of a high-tech product into traditional markets. For the high achiever, Keeper offers substantial career growth opportunities in sales, business development and marketing. This is a great position for an eager, ambitious sales representative to get in at an early stage of a new industry with a company who is already a national leader, with both an exciting clean-tech product and significant customer base.
- Generate and/or qualify sales leads within given target markets and select geographic territories.
- Build target contact lists through extensive cold calling and emailing to prospective customers.
- Identify buying process roles (e.g. influencer vs decision maker) within prospective organizations.
- Engage target contacts through phone calls and/or email communication, convey value-proposition and assess prospects level of interest.
- Work cooperatively with Keeper’s inside & field sales team to pass on qualified leads for reps to receive, finalize and close.
- Create clear documentation of lead generation activities using software tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Support sales team in developing current customer relationships and pursuing follow-on business.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation targets (e.g. connections made and qualified leads generated).
- Communicate frequently across the Keeper business development, sales and marketing team to share best practices and lessons learned.
- 1+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated record of people development.
- Ability to dive deep into the data, find meaning and deliver outcomes.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Experience with CRM
- An ability to instantly build a rapport with prospects
- Hunter Mentality, self-starter & motivated
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Comfortable with Google for work technology (Gmail, Docs, and maybe Sheets)
- Excellent follow-up and pipeline management skills
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.