Business Development Representative at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring Business Development Representatives
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Business Development Representative to help us.
How you'll help
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll lead engaging conversations with potential ALEX clients to help fill our sales pipeline with possible future customers. You’ll also work closely with Account Executives, who close the deals you set up for them.
What you'll do
- Make 60-80 cold calls a day.
- Set a minimum of 5-10 qualified meetings a week (depending on the territory and product.)
- Scout LinkedIn and other resources for contacts and research
- Transform cold calls into something informative and delightful
Experience & Skills
- We’re looking for Business Development Representatives who are either recent college graduates and/or have a year or two of sales experience under their belts. Experience selling over the phone is also helpful.
- Please note that this is an entry-level position and isn’t a role for those with Senior Sales experience.
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Results Driven
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!