Business Development Representative
About the Position:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
We are currently seeking talented Business Development Representatives to join our downtown Chicago office. As a Business Development Representative at AccuLynx, your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. With thousands of untapped prospects, this is an incredible opportunity for an entry-level sales candidate to get hands-on experience selling in the SaaS space and make a huge impact on growing our customer base.
If you want to be part of a collaborative sales team in a rapidly growing SaaS company, please read on!
What You Will Do:
- Contact leads through 75+ outbound cold calls and emails to set up product demonstrations.
- Schedule 3-5 daily demos for our team of Account Executives.
- Serve as a product knowledge expert.
- Track and report progress on daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our customers.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college in business or related field
- 0-1 years of sales related work experience
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- “Hunter” mentality - you have a passion for finding ways to generate new business
- An entrepreneurial spirit - the idea of being an active participant in a growing company must excite you
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, persistence, initiative and commitment
- Must be tech savvy and able to navigate a CRM
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Why We Love AccuLynx:
AccuLynx’s success as the #1 business management software for roofing contractors over the past 11 years is thanks to us investing in our employees, maintaining company values and focusing on a strong company culture. Our positive work environment has allowed us to retain employees that have been with us since our company’s inception and has provided the solid groundwork for us to develop an industry-leading product while exceeding our customer’s expectations. Because of our commitment to our company values and culture, we were recently officially recognized as a Great Place to Work Certified™ organization, with 90% of our employees naming AccuLynx as a great place to work.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in AccuLynx's mission promotes a culture of collaboration, innovation and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Attractive compensation packages
- Flexible paid time off - 3 weeks off in your first year!
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
- Pre-tax commuter/transit benefits
Position is based in Chicago, IL, and full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.