Business Development Representative at Paradox
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We've experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a Business Development Representative who can grow and scale along with us. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our client base and revenue. They must be highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused, curious, and a continuous learner to succeed at Paradox. This is a fast-paced autonomous work environment and we need someone with the passion and drive needed to keep up!
In return, we offer the chance to join a successful startup with its best days ahead. If you want to sell a fantastic AI software to eager customers, work side-by-side with industry leaders & C-level executives, and kick off your sales career with an amazing tech company, we want to hear from you.
Business Development Representative Qualifications:
- Motivated to build a lasting career in sales
- Prior experience in client-facing roles (Sales and/or customer service)
- Excellent communication skills & phone presence
- Driven to make an impact and exceed sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Business Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Become an HR/Talent Acquisition industry expert
- Build a pipeline by prospecting and cultivating sales leads through consultative, strategic conversations
- Connect with potential clients through outbound cold calling (60+ calls/day) & emailing
- Book 5+ qualified meetings/week for our Account Executives
Business Development Representative Benefits:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & 401(k) retirement plan
- Salary of $40,000 -$100,000 (Base plus commission and bonus structure)