Business Development Representative
You Found Us…
Or maybe we found you. Either way, welcome to TradeRev. TradeRev is using innovation, technology, and creativity to make car sales fast, fair, and easy for everyone. Our mobile app creates a digital marketplace where car dealers can launch and participate in live, real-time auctions right from the palm of their hands. Our technology makes buying and selling cars simple, convenient, and transparent for everyone involved.
Who We Are:
At TradeRev, we’re a high-tech, high-energy, lightning-fast environment where no two projects, customers, or work days are ever the same. As we see it, boredom breeds predictability and fortune favors the bold. We are coding rock stars, digital ninjas and the most fearless sales and operations teams on the planet. We’re designers, data analysts, marketers, project managers, trainers and even a few lawyers thrown in for good measure. We’re not all “car people” but we share an obsession for customer service and passion for disrupting the status quo. Addicted to challenge? Thrive on change? Put your creativity, personality, and talent to work and help us transform one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the world. So, as we set our sights to dominate North America and expand TradeRev’s reach around the globe, the only thing we’re missing – is you.
We’re Looking For:
A Business Development Representative to hunt and cultivate relationships with both new and disengaged buyers. You will provide superior customer service to ensure customers understand how to utilize TradeRev and troubleshoot issues.
- Research and prospect independent car dealerships across the U.S. to inspire adoption of the TradeRev online/mobile auto auction.
- Seek out business owners and decision-makers.
- Execute new market rollouts, lead reporting, and inbound/outbound calls.
- Product Demos and setting up devices via video call.
- Acquire necessary documents to verify dealership eligibility to participate in wholesale auto auctions.
- Assist dealerships to setup account profile once activated.
- Educate and coach customers on best practices for using TradeRev’s products and services
- Provide post-sales support to new and disengaged customers to ensure utilization and adoption of TradeRev proprietary technology.
- Work to ensure proper handoff of accounts and communication to solidify appropriate customer engagement.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical and end-user application failures and deficiencies.
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins and schedules from management.
- Maintain a good flow of communication with the department employees and within TradeRev as well as the ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts.
- Provide outstanding customer service and responsiveness that inspires customer confidence and loyalty.
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and expertise in areas of products, industry trends, and other developments. Understand and react to the competitive landscape.
- Thoroughly document all research and customer interactions in SalesForce (CRM) to ensure product and service reliability.
- Maintain proactive communications with customers for incidents or requests. Assure customer acceptance of and quality of resolution.
- Use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- Continuously engage in self-directed learning opportunities to increase functional product knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred
- 2+ years preferred in a customer focused position
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Benefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here.