Business Development Representative at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
Key responsibilities as a Business Development Representative at Showpad
- Strategize with Sales on which companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, phone, and LinkedIn (approximately 90-100 reach outs per day)
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on sales enablement software
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Work towards a quarterly sales target of meetings set with Account Executives and potential clients
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous sales role and/or cold calling experience a plus
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- A results driven personality
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- The ability to be a self starter in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a B2B/BDR role
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS
- Previous sales training or education
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Read all about life as a BDR at Showpad here.
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.