Business Development Representative
Livly is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our sales team! You’ll be responsible for identifying and prospecting new Multifamily customers. In this role, you will become a subject matter expert and implement initiatives to optimize the sales process. Our idea candidate is a curious, resilient, self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
Who we are: We’re an early-stage property technology startup building modern applications for apartments. Livly delivers convenience, community, and value for residents and property managers.
What will you do?
- Research, identify, and qualify prospective leads
- Extensive outbound sales activity (50+ calls and emails daily)
- Set and run discovery calls
- Seamlessly transition qualified prospects to senior sales team members
- Track all communications through our CRM (Hubspot)
- Learn and become a subject matter expert on Livly’s product and offerings
- Analyze and optimize processes across the entire sales cycle
- Curious. You listen to learn and understand. You seek feedback and value coaching.
- Driven. You work hard to make things happen and are highly committed to results.
- A strong communicator. You can easily build relationships through effective and compelling communication over email, on the phone, and in-person.
- Organized. You have great follow-through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- Adaptable. You can cope with changes and quickly shift priorities as needed.
What you bring to this role:
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Experience in multi-family sales is a plus
- Accountability to key sales metrics
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through prospecting and cold calling
- Comfort in a highly ambiguous, consistently changing environment
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.