Business Development Sales Representative (experienced) at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an energetic, team oriented, driven individual who is passionate about sales for the Business Development Representative position. In this role you will be key in growing our business from the ground up by building your own portfolio of customers across North America. As a proven seller, you will be actively selling our services to new customers and maintaining relationships with accounts you have developed. As a Business Development Representative, you are the main point of contact for customer interactions allowing you to directly influence your book of business every day.
- Cold calling new customer opportunities
- Researching and prospecting for new leads
- Negotiating with customers to obtain new business
- Day to day portfolio management
- Proactive communication with customers to fulfill commitments and exceed service expectations
- Act as primary point of contact for customer communication and escalated issues
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions to grow individually and as a sales organization
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ months of transportation/logistics experience
- Proven track record of building accounts and client relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Attention to detail and effective follow-up skills
- Manage conflict and stress in a professional, composed manner
- Willingness to always be available to customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred