DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Business Manager, you will provide support directly to one of DRW’s partners while liaising with a variety of internal teams to coordinate and execute a broad variety of tasks. This position requires maintaining a very high level of confidentiality and flawless attention to details. You will be expected to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Assist in project management by documenting next action items, tracking progress, and provide retrospective data on projects’ success/failure
- Help with preparation and maintenance of analytical business reports
- Scope, plan, and drive delivery of special projects as needed
- Provide the full range of executive and administrative support tasks, including preparing and editing correspondence/communications, attending meetings and taking detailed, actionable notes, etc.
- 5+ years of successful experience providing business support to key executives
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint as well as project management tools (MS Project, Wrike, etc.)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking, and able to coordinate a variety of delegated or assigned complex tasks
- Must be diligent, mature, discreet and experienced handling sensitive, highly confidential information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver results with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Effective collaboration skills and the ability to leverage resources and tools to accomplish objectives
- Efficient and capable of working on own initiative with limited need for supervision
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent experience
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.