Who is Bringg?
Our vision is to connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment
that is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We do this with our innovative cloud platform that connects, automates and orchestrates supply chain technology, people and providers.
We believe that retailers and logistics providers facing today’s new digital reality, need
to differentiate and scale their services to gain market share. Using data-led analytics and machine learning technology, we rapidly enable new fulfillment and delivery models that maximize customer experience, optimize operations and scale up the business.
The team of Bringgsters is passionate about solving complex problems at a high-scale, they are smart, innovative, creative, and push the market forward and make a real impact in the industry.
What are we hiring for?
We are at a hyper-growth stage and looking for an experienced Business Value Consultant (BVC) with proven success in a consultative selling capacity for B2B, large/strategic customer segments.
Your role as Business Value Consultant will be working with Bringg’s most strategic enterprise customers to articulate and quantify the business benefit of our platform, working closely with Sales teams, playing a pivotal role in winning deals and driving the business forward. You will be expected to:
- Learn Bringg’s solutions and their respective value propositions
- Deliver Value Based Deliverables
- Make a positive impact on opportunity success
We're a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning and career development. In this role you’ll get to work with some of the biggest names in logistics and retail, you’ll become a supply chain expert, you’ll uncover business problems with $million ROI attached to them, you’ll learn MEDDIC and Great Demo! methodologies (if you don’t know them already)...
You’ll be joining a winning and growing team.
Across all products we have a modern tech stack; it’s complex and powerful and it will stretch your technical knowhow.
We need people with the right skills and a desire to learn and grow.
What will you do?
- Support and enable account teams as the specialist in value based selling
- Evangelise about Bringg’s value proposition and technology enablers to prospective customers’ key decision-makers
- Lead engagements directly with clients to understand and capture their current state and challenges, desired future state and positive business outcomes
- Develop a business case, quantifying the financial benefits, aligned to Bringg’s capabilities
- Deliver compelling CxO level presentations articulating and quantifying the case for change
- Develop a thorough understanding of Bringg’s solution benefits, and that of competitors to understand the differentiating value
- Capture metrics for post sale quarterly business reviews to measure actual attainment of expected benefit
What will you need?:
- 5+ years of proven success in B2B sales, leading BVC engagements for complex solutions
- Ideally domain experience of a key target vertical such as logistics and/or retail
- High level of financial competency, including the ability to model ROI against different standard frameworks
- Customer facing experience!! The right candidate will have an engaging personality, charisma, and the ability to command a room or Zoom
- Professional whiteboard and discovery leader who builds trust throughout every client engagement and inspires confidence in those around them
- Consultative and analytical, with an ability to identify and solve process inefficiencies
- Can work independently, highly organized, with a strong self-structure and discipline about their work
- Expect (and hopefully enjoy!) frequent travel
Anything else you need to know?
- This is an individual contributor role
- You will report to the Director of Business Value Consulting