Buying Advisor Manager at G2
G2's real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
The Buying Advisor Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Buying Advisor team, including outsourced team members, in addition to managing all aspects supporting G2’s buyer chat and vendor lead generation efforts. This person should be a strong communicator, operationally savvy and have the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Oversee Buying Advisor team, including outsourced team members, to ensure a good user experience at all hours
- Ensure lead generation goals associated with Performance Revenue & Buyers Connected are achieved
- Recruit, hire and train new team members as well as execute performance management strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the lead submission process is working and seek opportunities to optimize and increase lead volume
- Run regular meetings with executive team and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure teams are aligned on process, results, and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 3-5 years of B2B sales and/or customer service experience
- 1-2 years of team lead or management experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking, time management, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Enjoy helping others and are willing to listen and learn
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.