Campaign Architect at Epsilon
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role:
As a Campaign Architect, you will be joining an elite team in Chicago that focuses on delivering important organizational initiatives. With your primary responsibility as a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using Salesforce. A Campaign Architect must be able to work independently, troubleshoot issues as they arise, creatively come up with solutions for unique company needs and clearly communicate all stages of the initiative to stakeholders.
Job Responsibilities and expectations:
· Serve as the primary administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 500+ users
· Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, object management, reports, dashboards, and other routine tasks
· Provide additional support functions as needed
· Work with a wide range of cross-teams across the company: Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Account Management – to define and document development requirements
· Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for releases
· Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes
· Assist fellow Campaign Architect members in JIRA and Confluence administration in cases of overflow requests and backup coverage
· Mange a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency
What you are:
· Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources
· At least 2 years of Salesforce administration
· Salesforce ADM201 and ADM211 certification a plus
· Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
· Team player with ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
· Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication style and message content to appropriate audiences
· Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Able to anticipate problems and resolve them before they happen
· Able to be adaptable to our wide range of tasks and ever-changing environment
· Analytical, tactical, and detail-oriented
· Ability to think “outside the box” and come up with solutions under time pressure
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.