Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
As an entry-level sales representative, you will be developing, maintaining and growing relationships between carriers and MoLo Solutions. You will continuously prospect and on-board quality carriers to ensure we are able to execute according to our customers’ shipping requirements. This fast-paced role gives you exposure to sales, operations and account management all while working on a growing team. With our extensive training and mentorship program, you will quickly become comfortable with the technology used, the transportation industry and how to build and operate carrier portfolios. This position is well suited for sales minded individuals who possess tremendous attention to detail and drive.
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative sales mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) match
What we’re looking for:
- Sales minded individual and team oriented player
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and hit designated metrics
- High attention to detail and proven ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred