Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
As a Carrier Sales Representative, you will use your industry experience to develop, maintain and grow relationships between carriers and MoLo Solutions. In this role you will be strategic in your efforts to cover MoLo’s freight with consistent carrier relationships. With our extensive training and mentorship program, you will quickly become comfortable with the technology used, further develop your knowledge of the transportation industry and learn how to build and operate carrier portfolios. This position is well suited for experienced sales professionals who possess tremendous attention to detail and drive.
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ months of transportation/logistics experience
- Proven track record of building accounts and carrier relationships
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and hit designated metrics
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred