Channel Account Executive II at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a Channel Account Executive II to join our team and drive new business via an assigned list of Affirm's ecommerce partners. This person will execute on all aspects of the pre and intra sales cycle with their assigned partner, including co-selling, pipeline reporting, and contributing to overall go-to-market strategy. This person will drive partnerships that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the organization.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute the co-selling strategy with their assigned Affirm ecommerce partner
- Work alongside partner sales teams to develop a co-selling strategy for specific target accounts
- Execute specific programs/events/campaigns to drive interest and awareness among merchants within the assigned partner's ecosystem
- Use competitive playbooks to differentiate Affirm/partner solution from other BNPL providers
- Coordinate strategy sessions with the assigned partner sales team as a way to generate/accelerate new business opportunities
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of associated industries, target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the assigned partner’s business and metrics for success
- Work cross functionally with Affirm's internal teams to ensure success of partner relationship
- 1-3+ years of experience hitting and exceeding sales quota targets
- Shown ability to connect with partners at all levels within an organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to handle all parts of the co-selling sales cycle
- Demonstrates detailed preparation for all partner meetings & activities
- Payments and/or ecommerce experience preferred
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.#LI-Remote
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.