ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
The Agency Account Executive (Spanish speaking) wins, maintains, and expands relationships with new and assigned ActiveCampaign agency partners in the LatAm region. The Agency AE is responsible for achieving sales quotas through a combination of new business, growth of assigned accounts and Certified Consultant recruitment objectives.
What your day could consist of:
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partner accounts
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meeting assigned targets for new accounts as well as sales growth and strategic objectives within assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Leading solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensuring partner compliance with partner agreements
- Driving adoption of company programs among assigned partners
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment. Channel experience required.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish required
- Prior experience and knowledge of the email & online marketing space a must
- Ability to efficiently organize and react to a significant number of emails, chats & phone calls per day
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.