Channel Account Manager at Matterport
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel across new and existing partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives across strategic partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Train partners on product-specific qualification process, “how to sell” and win strategies, and engagement best practices to be used in prospective accounts.
- Ensure that all assigned partners in the region are kept fully informed on all relevant Matterport initiatives, activities and product/solution developments through regular updates.
- Drive the creation of success stories with key partners.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Handle and resolve channel concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Assist in identifying improvements to our internal sales operations systems to improve channel processes
- Handle and resolve channel concerns; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
- Serve as a point of contact for new distribution partners; assisting with on-boarding and training of the Matterport sales process, policies, and procedures.
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Matterport business
- Demonstrate Matterport using Video calls
- The role will be based in our Chicago office, however, will include travel to assigned territory and channel partners
Person and Experience we’re looking for
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience as Channel Manager in the B2B SaaS or Computer industry
- Experience working in retail and with global markets
- Able to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in high growth start-up or similar environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside
- Proven track record doing deals and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly about new technologies
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
Experience & Education
- 3 to 5+ years of enterprise software sales, product management and/or alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working in both start-ups and larger company environments, and with partners of different sizes.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Discipline and attention to details