Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Channel Operations Manager to help lead a team of 3 team members and to join our global Operations leadership team to help us drive to the next level of our company goals. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready for the challenge?
As our new leader you will help us provide guidance, coaching and support to a group of 3 members (two regional managers and one analyst), of our global team. These 3 members cover the Americas market and our analyst helps with global internal support. You will drive weekly 1:1s and regional team meetings to help support at the human and business level.
You and your team will work cross functionally within Meraki to build internal relationships, help drive projects that will impact our channel and lead new processes to improve product operability. You are familiar with operational processes pertaining to Cisco Meraki’s ability to fulfill customer orders globally. You enjoy leading teams, building relationships, proactive and intentional work, learning something new every day, and solving complex problems to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
- Provide guidance and support to team members and business objectives
- Monitor, share and act on feedback received from cross-functional teams to improve our services and processes.
- Help analyze operational data and support the team on understanding trends that can be addressed to help improve our partner experience
- Help the Channel Operations leadership team with quarterly planning and execution
- Become an expert on operational processes and serve as a go-to resource for internal and external constituencies on a day to day basis
- Work cross functionally to help on escalations of operational issues
- Communicate and cooperate with teams across international time zones
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of experience leading teams as a supervisor and/or team lead
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Proficient on Excel, Power Point and experience deriving insights from data
- Confirmed analytical skills with an emphasis on execution
- Excellent communication, organization, coaching, presentation, and analytical skills
- High degree of leadership, motivation, autonomy in work, and organizational skills required
- Ability to coach and deliver on multiple and competing projects
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.