Channel Partner Manager at The Mom Project
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project (TMP) is a freshly funded startup ($8M Series A in December 2018) HQ'd in Chicago's River North District. We're the largest technology talent marketplace that calls Chicago home, and the fastest growing professional talent marketplace in the US. with 175,000+ women/men; 1,200 customers, 50+ Fortune 2000's and growing - Fast.
You will be responsible for maximizing growth / revenue opportunity by building and leveraging strategic channel partnerships through your strong knowledge and skills in enterprise sales, HR Tech, and staffing technology.
What you’ll do:
--Channel Strategy: Collaborate with TMP leadership to define and execute business strategies and service delivery to foster 3X channel growth within the next year. The partner manager is The Mom Project face to partner(s) and is measured on growth of revenue by channel.
--Business Development: Drive strategic selling through channel partners. Ensure the partner’s field is engaged and educated on all solutions of The Mom Project.
- Conduct persuasive and collaborative group presentations to customers and partners.
- Market Map partner portfolio and derive bespoke account strategy.
- Align TMP sales reps and partner reps for co-selling opportunities.
- Coordinate with TMP marketing team and partner marketing team, oversee go to market, on-going marketing activities with partner, and necessary co-branded materials.
--Relationship Management: Cultivate meaningful relationships with channel partner representatives to promote continuous feedback on current customer performance, gain market insights, and influence new business opportunities and sales pipeline.
- Responsible for managing day to day activities with assigned partners.
- Host quarterly reviews on our performance and identify new areas of growth.
- Collaborate with TMP Sales, Tech and Marketing teams to foster areas of opportunity for special programs and/or unique talent solutions in line with our mission.
- Provide performance insights, leverage case studies of current accounts to target appropriate new business and/or grow existing partnerships.
We are looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of proven success as a strong contributor to growth of an organization by developing and fostering strategic partnerships and account strategy, preferably within HR related fields; technology, staffing, recruitment.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with partners and strategic go-to-market plans around joint service offering
- You must be able to sell with emotion and conviction. We are not just selling a product and solution, we are selling a movement. Passion behind the mission will be a catalyst for change.
- Excellent negotiation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, strategic selling and creative thinking skills
- Must be comfortable with fast paced, constantly changing startup environment.
Hours & Location:
- In Chicago HQ Office - 440 North Wells; OR
- Remote, work from home role to be located in commutable distance to partner and customer meetings. + Quarterly trips to Chicago HQ.