Channel Partnership Manager - Government
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious passionate business development executive to help us evangelize the Keeper Security message and close pivotal partner sales opportunities. We have an opening with one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity Companies in the World! If this is you, come join our growing business development team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with 5 or more years of selling SaaS solutions to the public sector through value-added resellers and distributors.
As a successful candidate, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the channel sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruptive technology through indirect channels while also building CXX level relationships among our customers. You have a drive to understand a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to your prospects.
- Present a thorough channel development plan for the Federal/Government program within first 90 days.
- Meet with C Level Executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other key stakeholders in the Federal/Government ecosystem.
- Build meaningful relationships with partner companies, lead meetings and product demos, and create innovative strategies to evangelize Keeper.
- Develop channel focused campaigns and assets.
- Support and monitor partner-led sales opportunities as the primary Keeper contact to the partner’s sales representative(s).
- Track, maintain and report on data and metrics to ensure accurate sales reporting and forecasting for partner-led business.
Communicate feedback from partners on the product, sales and marketing to the appropriate stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree or other business degree, or equivalent and relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in public sector channel sales for SaaS solutions.
- A consultative approach in addressing partner needs and effectively positioning Keeper.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues.
- Exceptional time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- A high energy level to match Keeper’s fast paced, startup environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Air travel up to 50% of the time required.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.